BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 21 September 2010

A Night to Remember

After another night of very little sleep I went to work for an 8 hour shift before heading home, changing and catching the bus to our nearest big town. A group of 8 of us met up with another 4 in a club and had an incredible night. I was wearing a skin tight black dress with gashes in where I'd attacked it with scissors.

The club was heaving. A friend of a friend had brought a girl with dyed red hair. Slightly curvy, pretty, fun. I was more than a little interested. I got an open minded vibe from her. She'd been making out with another guy in our group all evening and I was just deciding the best plan of action, when he came up to me, made out with the red head and slung his arm around me.

"Fancy a kiss?" I looked at him and inspiration struck.
"Sure thing sexy." I kissed him. He wasn't bad, tasted like alcohol. I pulled back and said "mmm, not bad, truth is though, I'd rather have the girl." I walked my fingers up her arm and caught her eye.

She was sweet and delicious. It started out as a standard kiss, but we liked and it got a little deeper. A little harder. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, my hands slipped down her body. Her hands slipped over my ass. I heard some distant cat calling. She pulled away but bit my lip so hard I got a little dizzy. Sexy girl. A couple of fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake hair and so on girls came over and told us we should stop because it was 'gross, innit.' We didn't. They left. The guy came back and slung an arm over each of us. He kissed the red head. He kissed me. I kissed the red head. Combine that on repeat along with my hands all over her, her hands on me, both of us grinding against him and his hands all over us.

There was a fairly large group of guys who'd taken a certain dislike to the greedy guy hogging the girls and every now and again they'd call him over to tell him so. Every so often I'd grab him by the collar, drag him back, kiss him and pass him to the red head. When both of us were grinding against him and kissing each other he'd shake his head and say "woah, this is too much..." and just away a touch and watch instead. Clearly he can't handle girls.

Eventually the bouncer came over and told us we were getting too much attention and that if we didn't cool our "orgy" he was gonna kick us out. We calmed it. I went and danced with the rest of the group and the other two coupled off until they both got distracted by other people. It didn't take long. I was dancing and some random came up and danced behind me. His hands were running up and down my body and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I turned my head to see his face and ended up kissing him instead. He was a good kisser. Just a tease of tongue. We danced our separate ways. My friends tell me he looked like Napoleon Dynamite

I danced against a friend of mine. We had a fantastic time, his hands slipped into my dress and I ground against him. His girlfriend wasn't too happy. In fact she told me not to dance with any more. It was purely innocent and I'm not happy about being told what to do, but sometimes you have to. You know like when you prefer your eyeballs safely in their sockets and not rolling around on the dance floor.

All in all it was a fantastic night and I absolutely loved being out with friends. Got home for a couple hours sleep and went from there to work.

0 comments: