BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 29 March 2009

The Boss

I work in a cafe on Sundays and I love it. I get on with the people I work with and it's reasonable pay. My manager cares more about staff, customers and quality than he does about money, which as it happens makes him a very good boss. We all get on, but we have been known to indulge in borderline flirtation to pass the time, for example if I forget to wear a belt he will do his best to make me paranoid that he will pull down my trousers. He does a good job of it too.

Today a new game started.

I let slip that I'm easily tempted. He decided he would try and tempt me. All day he winked at me or stood so close to me everything blurred, like when you're about to kiss someone. He would rub against me when he walked past and make sex jokes to everything I did. For my entire 9 hour shift. I don't want to cheat and I'm not all that interested, but it still got me hornier than I'd like to admit. Chances are it would have been the end of that game if it wasnt because what happened at the end of my shift.

We were the last people working and I was just getting ready to leave. He was in the room at the other end so I stripped out of my work top to put a strappy top underneath to keep warm. I was wrong. He was pulling a pint and suddenly stood behind me and said, "woah!" I turned around (fool that I am), he raises his eyebrows, his eyes drop to my bra and says, "wasn't expecting to see that" I turn around and say, "well, neither was I." That's the reason I don't think this game will finish for a long, long time.

0 comments: