BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 27 March 2009

Parents

When I came out to my mum she was absolutely fantastic and in short her reaction was "me too." I was not expecting that. Apparently she used to have big girl crushes. I thought it was fantastic, but she's always been really chilled out and relaxed about these kinds of things. I should have guessed and saved myself alot of worry.

Unfortunatly the same can't be said for my girlfriend. Her mum was furious. She told Sara that it was unnatural, disgusting and obscene (of course it's obscene, that's the point), that she should dump me immedietly and stay away from me and my manipulative ways. In fact I was just using her because I was going through a "curious" phase and Sara was too weak to say no. Let me point out, she's not. She started it. Anyway the reaction was not as good as expected. In fact: ouch.

Before she went and got all honest (although I'm glad she did, it will be better eventually) Sara would come round here on a Friday night and we'd have a little fun of our own. One amazing night we'd been making out and the DVD had frozen right as the woman is about to come. My mum came in and after realising it had frozen, suggested we skipped abit forward. At this point I said: "I would but it froze right before the climax..." That turned Sara a glorious shade of red and she choked on her own laughter. My mum looked at us, shrugged and left.

The point is, it's Friday night and I'm very horny. Most of the time I'm fine by myself with hands and toys and carrots (that's a whole other post), but tonight I really need her here. I don't often admit to needing anything. You know I'm desperate.

I need your hot finger running down my back, all over my skin. I need your lips pressed against me and your tongue slipping out and making my skin tingle as it trails across me. I want it hot and sweaty until we can hardly breathe and all we can think about is the touch of each other. I'm so wound up I can hardly read. My fingers are shaking, they don't want to be typing they want to be swirling in my own cum and rub my clit until I cum again and again. My hands are digging into anything I can find, my hips circling, grinding into the chair. I'm pulling at my own hair, wishing someone else would. I just need a little bit of help.

Now I'm pretty high-maintinence. My sex drive is a constant up and I need alot of attention. It's no secret, ask anyone who knows me. I can't go on two hours each Wednesday, so I'm left to my own devices frequently. That's not new, but Sara drives me up-the-wall-tear-the-curtains-and-round-the-bend-horny. She's insane. She doesn't even know it.

We can't get frisky at school either. We're an out same-sex couple, but this is a small town and people are pretty conservative. We have been asked not to kiss. Apparantly school has a no kissing rule. This is a mixed gender school full of hormonal kids; how did they think that would work? Point is, that despite the fact that our kisses are tasteful (not tongue-in-throat like many of the other couples) and we don't do it for a reaction, because we stand out they're telling us not to kiss. Of course we did the only obvious thing to do and completely ignored them. It's good fun.

0 comments: