BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 24 March 2009

The First Time

In life there are alot of first times. There's the first crush, the first rejection, the first kiss, the first kiss that shouldn't have happened, the first relationship, the first time, the first taste of forbidden fruit...

Well, I'm a blogging Virgin. This is my first time. Be gentle.

I've recently discovered that apparantly I'm the only one that names my sexy alter-ego (she's called Roxie for the record). I've asked my girlfriend if I can talk about her on here, and she's gonna get back to me with a name I can use for her (she doesn't have a sexy alter-ego). That was how I discovered that noone else I knew had a sexy alter-ego, certainly not one with a name. News to me.

I don't want to introduce myself and everyone I know (none of whom will have their real name on here), but I'll try and explain as I go.

0 comments: