BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 26 March 2009

A Little Less Sex, a Little More Honesty

I'm lucky.

I have an amazing girlfriend. She's sexy and beautiful, I really should tell her more often. She rides (not just me, horses too), so she's strong. Not as strong as me though.

She has beautiful pale skin with freckles. Blue eyes. She blushes easily. I take pride in making her; sometimes it's what I say and sometimes it's what I do. If I whisper dirty things in her ear (or say them outloud, after all I'm not shy) she goes beetroot and when I let my fingers run along her spine she's crimson. All red and flustered looks amazing.

When I kiss her soft, wet lips my head feels like it'll explode. There is lightning between my ears and fireworks when my eyes are shut. I can't keep my hands off her. My skin tingles when she's touched me. The best thing about her is that she knows me, and she'll have me anyway. I think we'll call her Sara on here.

0 comments: