BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 30 March 2009

Coming to Terms to my Advantage

Sara's mother seems to slowly be accepting that Sara is now Sara-who-is-not-straight-but-still-our-daughter. Obviously this is great news, but I have my own selfish reason for celebrating. Sara can come round again.

My mum did not let my (male) ex stay over, so either she prefers to have a daugther with a girlfriend, she didn't like my ex or she doesn't think stopping a girl is a goood idea as it will probably lead me to lie about my relationships. Besides, she likes Sara. There is one rule, we are not allowed to have sex, however she's staying the whole night and my parents go to bed at 9. Really we can do whatever the hell we like. I'm sure you'll hear about it.

I'm a little pissed off about something I did not expect to happen. Today, in the library, I kissed Sara, the angry blonde Librarian kicks us out. To be honest I understand that the library isn't "the place," and I do recall her kicking out straight couples, but in the moment it felt unfair. Either way, it was the end of break, so everyone left and it had alot less of an impact.

Anyway, I suspect as the evening goes on I will become hornier and there is the possibility of another blog. Watch this space.

0 comments: