BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 26 March 2009

Long Day, No Play

Trip .'. Long bus journey + Constantly being surrounded by people / Very horny = Alot of frustation because it's just so much harder to get off when I need it. Harder, but not impossible.

I did kegel excersises which is great because they're good for me and also help to get me off. Unfortunately, due to wet conditions, I was bloody freezing. My legs were colder than fucking al fresco in February (this is something I've done. I recommend it, just make sure they know what they're doing. Nipples so hard they can cut diamonds, had better have their rewards.) and I was wound tight like a spring all day, praying I'd get an oppotunity to sneak off on my own to make things worth my while. Oppotunity never came.

By the time we got back on the minibus I was at bursting point. I stuck my iPod in with my "Too Hot To Handle" playlist (includes Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects, Chelsea Dagger - the Fratellis, Hey You - Shakira, Tainted Love - Soft Cell and of course Supermassive Black Hole - Muse), put my phone on vibrate, jammed it between my legs and got T-mobile to tell me my balance until I came. Not all bad.

I still don't feel complete as what I really needed was someone lightly drawing circles on my breast. Starting on the outside in a big swirl towards my nipple and when they reach it, I want lips wrapped around it, gently being pinched with teeth and fingers trailing down my stomach, outlining my hips. If I tug at their hair, it's because I'm in pleasure and I want them to dig their nails into me until I'm riding that barrier between pain and pleasure. The one that gurantees me an orgasm.

0 comments: